IN THIS EPISODE:
In this Season 2 opener, we travel back in time to hear the very first episode of the Miracle Renegade Podcast that co-hosts Maureen and Christian ever recorded…released now for the first time! Diving right into the deep end, they talk about relationships and how to cultivate deeper, more fulfilling connections with others by first knowing ourselves.
Topics addressed in this episode include:
- The most important prerequisite to fulfilling relationships
- The purpose of the question “who am I?” in relationships with others
- Radical honesty
- How to tell the difference between observation and judgment
- How to identify the voice of your True Self vs. the voice of ego
- What it actually feels like to be in “flow”
- An introduction to the Divine
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
Learn more about the three phases of the E3 Transformational Triad: Miracle Mindedness, Miracle Matrixing and Miracle Mastery.
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Support us on Patreon and get access to bonus recordings, meditations, outtakes and more! www.patreon.com/miraclerenegade
For behind-the-scene updates and a little taste of the miraculous everyday, follow @miraclerenegade on Instagram
Produced with ❤️ by Adam Gamwell for Axiom Productions