IN THIS EPISODE:
Are sacrifice and suffering noble? In this episode, Christian and Maureen talk about receptivity as a way of life, rather than the typical over-giving and sacrifice that has been glorified in today’s world. Maureen teaches us about the “Unmanifested” or the vast creative potential that is available to all of us, and how to tap into it.
Topics addressed in this episode include:
- The physical vs. the non-physical parts of us
- The limitations of a body-focused perspective
- What is the Unmanifested?
- How to tap the Unmanifested to unlock your creative potential
- The stages to becoming a Miracle Renegade
- The difference between making and creating
- Why appreciation is essential to manifestation
- Lessons on sacrifice and suffering
Learn more about the three phases of the E3 Transformational Triad: Miracle Mindedness, Miracle Matrixing and Miracle Mastery. (<-- link underlined text to https://www.experienceaxiom.com/about-maureen-whitehouse-transformational-triad-spiritual-teachings/ )
[The following can be copy/pasted from Simplecast:]
Support us on Patreon and get access to bonus recordings, meditations, outtakes and more! www.patreon.com/miraclerenegade
For behind-the-scene updates and a little taste of the miraculous everyday, follow @miraclerenegade on Instagram
Produced with ❤️by Adam Gamwell for Axiom Productions